Reporting to the Corporate Finance Director, the Senior Executive will be responsible for all financial transactions undertaken by a client business including mergers and acquisitions, disposals and valuations, financial forecasts, managing and investing funds and buying and selling financial projects.
This role would suit someone who has a minimum of 2 years work experience in corporate finance or similar role who can also demonstrate outstanding commercial acumen and sold grasp of client business aims and objectives.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to build their career with a high growth company with offices in Cardiff, Bristol and Pembroke Dock. On top of this, you will build relationships with a wide range of clients as well as work on varied projects with a talented and intelligent team who you will be able to learn from.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Offer advice to clients on financial transactions including mergers and acquisitions, valuations, forecasting and fundraising.
- Provide strategic insight and knowledge to shape the financial direction of a client business.
- Create all necessary reports to assist with strategic financial planning.
- Develop fundraising strategies for client business.
- Structure financial deals and liaise with all parties involved in financial transactions.
- Build and maintaining relationships with a wide range of clients.
- Assist with business development efforts including pitching for new work by attending events and networking.
Previous Experience and Knowledge
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in corporate finance or similar role.
- Experience dealing with mergers and acquisitions.
- Experience undertaking due diligence across all transactions.
- Experience managing and investing funds.
- Experience of buying and selling financial projects.
- Experience of refinancing.
- Comprehensive knowledge of valuations.
- Broad knowledge on the different funding options available to clients.
- Considerable knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting.
Work Based Competencies
- A strategic thinker with outstanding commercial acumen and sold grasp of client business aims and objectives.
- Personable, calm and collective under pressure.
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- A strong work ethic with a focus on delivering business results in a team based environment.
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to adapt to the audience.
Specific requirements for the role
- Competitive salary.
- 33 days holiday per year (inclusive of bank holidays).
- Good location with excellent transport links.
- A hard working but fun and lively atmosphere with opportunities to develop within the business.
- Company benefits include; free on-site car park, free membership to on-site gym, weekly allowance in the on-site Kin + Ilk café, further education opportunities, free eye tests and free refreshments.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com