EU Based, Project Mist is a successful and reputable Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Software business. The company has a desirable international client base, providing services for multi-million pound companies across a wide range of sectors and industries.
The disposal is occurring due to retirement, but with a skilled strong team looking to remain within the business.
Key selling points
- Currently operating with a turnover of approx. €1.8m and Maintainable EBITDA adjusted for R&D of €0.8m in 2018.
- Extensive UK, European and Global client base including clients operating in highly regulated sectors.
- The software is highly scalable and can be offered as modular SaaS or on premise solution.
- The fully customisable software offers business solutions for asset management, inventory management, people and HR management and more
- Significant investment into product Research and Development has established a product which surpasses existing CMMS software solutions.
- Continued product development provides end of life expectations to be at least 10 years which represents significant return on investment for a buyer.
- Projected revenues of €3.6m in 2021 assuming existing resources, but likely to be much higher with additional sales resources in place.
- The global market for facility and maintenance software is projected to surpass $43bn by 2019.
- The global market for environment, health and safety software will exceed $1.4bn by 2020, a significant increase from $932 million in 2016.
- Would complement businesses looking to expand their client base and product offering across multiple industries.
- Huge opportunity to expand the business for a buyer with existing re-seller channels either domestically in the UK and/or internationally.
- Excellent strategic fit for UK companies looking to secure an EU base and location and mitigate Brexit risks
Get in touch with us via our contact form below if you are interested in Project Mist.