UK based company, Project Edison has developed a drug free, non-invasive hand held breast cancer detection and monitoring medical device. The product is patented hand-held technology developed for home and clinical use with a sensitivity of 90%+.
Already with traction and international interest the product is ready for commercialisation and anticipated to be highly successful.
In addition, the company also has potential to develop the product into testicular cancer detection.
Key selling points
- Opportunity to acquire a specialist originator in oncology detection & monitoring devices.
- The first generation device was the subject of a successful clinical trial in a leading NHS hospital.
- The company offer a range of innovatively designed clinical and home-use products.
- Successful development of a range of product lines, including 1 internationally praised breast cancer-screening device.
- Developed by world renowned medical-physicist.
- Extensive global market opportunity.
- With established global interest for the product.
- The company has established international links with South America, Africa and Asia; regions with the largest deficit in mortality rates versus identified incidences.
- Ready to market product range; requiring commercialisation resource and expertise.
- The developer and current owner is happy to remain as a company advisor if desired.
- Would complement a company or investor with the capital to commercialise the product.
- Opportunities to sell the product to the public and private sector and to distribute the product globally on a large scale.
Get in touch with us via our contact form below if you are interested in Project Edison.