After a period of continuous growth, we are looking to broaden the services we can offer to clients and as such are now looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual to join our team as a Corporate Finance Research Analyst.
Reporting to the Corporate Finance Director, the Research Analyst will be responsible for providing in depth financial research on businesses and will make recommendations to the team based on their findings.
This role would suit someone who is educated to degree level, ideally in either finance, accountancy, mathematics, economics or business. Due to the complexity of the role, only candidates with strong academic achievements will be considered.
This is an opportunity to work for a high growth company with offices in Cardiff, Bristol and Pembroke Dock. You will work as part of a talented and intelligent team who you will be able to learn from.
- Provide in depth financial research on businesses.
- Maintain financial database by ensuring all data entered is correct.
- Analyse and interpret financial data, look for trends and summarise findings.
- Prepare regular reports based on your findings and make recommendations.
- Present findings to the Corporate Finance Director.
- Assist the Corporate Finance team with developing PowerPoint presentations.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending workshops, courses, networking events and reviewing publications.
- Dynamic, personable and able to handle working within a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter that can demonstrate a real desire and passion to learn.
- Great team working skills.
- Maturity, professionalism and high level of discretion.
- Strong work ethic with a positive can do attitude.
- Independent worker and analytical thinker with the ability to conduct research and data analysis.
Work Based Competencies
- Excellent analytical and research skills.
- Intellectual curiosity and quickness.
- High degree of ownership and commitment.
- Good with spreadsheets, statistics and reports.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Organisational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a challenging fast paced environment.
Specific requirements for the role
- Competitive Salary.
- 25 days holiday per year (plus the usual bank holidays in England and Wales).
- Able to work 35 hours per week.
- Working hours are 9am to 5pm Mondays to Thursdays and 9am to 4.30pm Fridays.
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org